The staff at Dance Connection focuses on embracing every child for who they are and providing them an open arms environment where they can explore their creativity and grow into healthy, positive and strong individuals. Every student is expected to do their best… our teachers instill that in them very early in their study. We believe that teaching is a life-long commitment full of love for dance. When we combine this with an understanding that all children deserve the same opportunities to learn, it is amazing what children can accomplish! Not only will Dance Connection provide your child with the best in his or her dance education, we will work to develop your whole child, complimenting his or her growth both in and out of the classroom.
- Original Company of Cirque du Soleil's Banana Shpeel
- National Company of Irving Berlin's White Christmas
- Broadway Underground
- Regional Musical Theatre Production Choreographer
- Performances in San Juan, Puerto Rico and Orlando, Florida
- Masters' Degree in Dance from American University in Washington, DC
- Choreographer for New York's Off-Broadway Musical, "The Club Harlem Revue"
- Masters Degree in Speech Language Pathology and Modern Dance studies from Ball State University
- Production Coordinator for Ball State Dance Theatre
- Ballet Mistress, The School of Evansville Ballet
- Bachelor of Arts in Dance, University of North Carolina at Charlotte, Cum Laude
- Company Dancer with Crossroads Dance Indianapolis
- Attends Anderson University studying in the Dance Program
- National titlist: 2013 and 2014 Showstoppers, and 2015 Tremaine
- Studied with Meghan Sanett, Joe Tremaine, Tony Bellissimo, and Tiffany Maher