Performing Arts Company
Dance Connection Performing Arts Company (DC PAC) is a select group of dancers that are invited to attend based on his or her class participation, attitude, work ethic, and passion for dance.
The purpose of the Dance Connection Performing Arts Company is to:
- Offer a higher level of involvement for Students of Dance Connection who desire to work with a greater level of dedication.
- Improve dance skills with additional hours of study.
- Learn to love the self, to build character and to teach that success is not being the best, but rather doing your best.
- Instill self-esteem, high morals, high level of happiness and self-pride.
- Learn responsibility, self-discipline, self-control, commitment, loyalty and leadership skills.
If your child is interested in becoming a member of DC PAC, please speak with the office staff.
Pre-Professional Program (p3)
Dance Connection's Pre-Professional Program (p3) is a select group of dancers that is invited to participate based on a strict application process, which includes a video submission of dance materials. This program is geared for dancers 14 and up. In addition to meeting requirements of DC PAC, p3 members will also be required to attend additional events centered around training, training and more training. Dance Connection teachers will work to prepare these serious dance students for their future dance goals upon high school graduation.
Dance Connection Dynamites is a select group of dancers that is invited to participate as an apprentice to the Dance Connection Performing Arts Company. This program is geared for dancers 10 and under. Through additional rehearsal, performance, workshop and competition opportunities, participating members will learn what being a member of DC PAC is all about. Dance Connection teachers will work to prepare these members for full DC PAC membership as they progress in the art of dance.
DC Hip Hop Crew
Dance Connection Hip Hop Crew is geared for dancers 12 and under. This team will provide competitive opportunities for students that enjoy the street dance and freestyle nature of Hip Hop. Through additional rehearsal, performance, workshop and competition opportunities, participating members will focus on progressing their skills in their Hip Hop study.