Since 1984, Dance Connection has brought you quality dance instruction at an affordable price. We invite you to come grow with us in our new location, which was opened in August 2002. With 5,000 square feet of space, it’s a dancer’s dream come true!
- Located in Arlington Business Park, the ‘most exclusive industrial building on the southeast side’
- 5,000 square feet dedicated to the dancer: 3,000 square feet in studio space, including a 1,500 square foot rehearsal hall with 24 foot ceiling height
- Professional StageStep TimeStep flooring - The ultimate multi-purpose floor ideally suited for any movement activity including: tap, ballet, jazz, modern, clogging, ballroom, country and western, theatre dance, etc. Excellent for tap and all other percussive activity.
- SpringStep II Subfloors are resilient floating wood subfloors that come 2-3/4" (69.85 mm) off the slab. Offers more absorbency and less resiliency for the safety of the dancer. Will not reduce sound levels in the room. SpringStep II consists of 2 layers of 1/2" (12.70 mm) plywood resting on two-inch resilient foam cubed blocks - 100 blocks per 4' x 8' (1.23 m x 2.44 m) plywood sheet.
- Audio/Visual classroom equipment
- Professional video and music editing
- Child size restroom accommodations
- Dressing facilities
- Child playroom
- Large lobby area with ample seating and work space
- Handicap accessible